Print Inspector is a powerful print management and auditing solution for your corporate network. The software lets you manage the print jobs queued to any shared printer (you can pause or cancel any job, view the printed document properties, resume the job or restart it and print the document from the very beginning) and provides easy access to the printer and print server settings.
Print Inspector also features powerful print auditing capabilities. It saves detailed statistics about all printed documents in a special database (including the document name, date and number of pages, job date and time, name of the user who created the job, name of the computer from which the job was sent to the printer and more).
A built-in reporting tool lets you create various reports based on the collected data (the report can be as simple as the list of all printed jobs or can include detailed statistics for all printed documents and all users). You can also export all data to CSV format and analyze it with Microsoft Excel and similar programs supporting the CSV format.
Features of Print Inspector:
- Detailed information on the documents printed by remote users (includes document name, number of pages and other parameters)
- Reports and statistical data
- Ability to export data for further processing
- Printer queue management
- Easy management and access to printer and print server settings
- Makes no changes to your system files, configurable to load on Windows start-up